Beautifully remodeled & upgraded townhouse with one bedroom & bathroom on the main level. Private yard with rolling hillside views adjacent to open space.
Prime location convenient to commute routes, shopping and restaurants. Close to trails and recreation at nearby Briones Regional Park in the heart of the Alhambra Valley area.
Mt. Diablo Unified school district serves this neighborhood with Valhalla Elementary School, Valley View Middle School and College Park High School located in Pleasant Hill.
Attached 2 car garage.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
This home has a gateway location to the Alhambra Valley area of south Martinez and is convenient to major commute routes, shopping, schools, parks, hiking trails and more. The Alhambra Valley is steeped in history going back to the days when John Muir resided nearby.
The Alhambra Valley is contiguous to Briones Regional Park on the south side and Franklin Canyon to the north. Alhambra Valley Road is the back road to neighboring Briones, Happy Valley in Lafayette and Orinda Downs in Orinda as well as San Pablo Road near Tilden Regional Park.
The school district that serves this neighborhood is Mt. Diablo Unified including Valhalla Elementary School, Valley View Middle School and College High School, all in Pleasant Hill. Private school options include Seven Hills in Walnut Creek, Christ the King Catholic School in Pleasant Hill, Bentley School in Lafayette, Carondelet and De La Salle in Concord.
Some of the best lifestyle features of the Alhambra Valley include:
* A cyclists paradise along one of the famous east bay routes used by the Tour of California
* Close to Briones Regional Park and Tilden Park for hiking, mountain biking, equestrian activities
* Fishing at nearby San Pablo reservoir or Martinez pier
* Riparian creek walk on East Bay Regional Parks trail along the Vaca creek through center of the Stonehurst neighborhood
* Designated scenic open space area protected by a conservation easement to Muir Heritage Land Trust, with abundant wildlife including fox, wild turkey, black-tailed deer, Red Tail and Coopers hawks, White-tailed Kites
* Wine country ambiance with over a half dozen vineyards throughout the Alhambra Valley area
* The Alhambra Valley area bounded by the Contra Costa urban growth boundary