One Mozden Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA
$ Click for current price
2 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1215 SQUARE FEET
Discover Two Worlds, a unique “live-work” community only 1 block to vibrant Downtown Pleasant Hill shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
This condo has one of the best locations in the complex…an end unit across from Pleasant Hill Park.
The master bedroom suite has a balcony view and the vaulted ceilings create an open, airy feeling along with the warm ambience of a cozy fireplace perfect for brisk fall evenings.
Other features include an in-condo laundry closet, recently installed carpet, fresh interior paint, move in ready!!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME…
* This home is just one block from downtown Pleasant Hill.
* You can walk over and catch a movie or live music at Zachary’s Pizza.
* Visit the Farmers Market Every Saturday, May 2 through November 14.
* Enjoy Off the Grid Food Truck every Wednesday (next to City Hall).
* Take in live music with The Sunset by the Lake Summer Concert Series, May 24 through September 6 (Every other Sunday).
* There’s the Downtown Plaza Concert Series the 3rd Thursday of June, July, August & September, (next to Jack’s & Sweet Tomatoes).
* Walk over to the Park and check out The Blues & Brews Festival.
* Join the many thousands of residents and visitors in strolling along Crescent Drive in Downtown Pleasant Hill for The Art, Jazz & Wine Festival.
Not intended as a solicitation if your property is listed with another Broker. Information has not been verified by Broker.