550 Lakewood Circle, Walnut Creek, CA
$ Click for current price
5 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 3100 SQUARE FEET
550 Lakewood Circle offers 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths with 3102 sq. ft. of comfortable living space ideal for a multi-generational family.
At street level are 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, upstairs you will find an entire master suite featuring a jetted tub, full body shower & meditation area. The large travertine kitchen island makes and ideal gathering space for friends and family.
You will feel like the next Food Network Star with Viking appliances, custom cabinetry and a generous pantry at your fingertips. Enjoy grilling in the outdoor kitchen with herbs and vegetables just steps away, then cool off and relax by the pool. Off the laundry room is the 3 car garage complemented by 6 off street parking spaces.
The Lakewood neighborhood is near Downtown Walnut Creek. The character and quality of Lakewood is a semi-rural, low density, residential neighborhood within the Acalanes Union High School District with Las Lomas High School serving students in grades 9-12. The Acalanes Union High School District is considered one of the highest performing school districts in California.
The Walnut Creek Unified School District serves students in grades K-8 with nearby Indian Valley Elementary School and Walnut Creek Intermediate School.
Kitchen features include:
- Viking professional appliances
- Six burner cooktop & griddle w/down draft ventilation
- Microwave/convection oven
- Double oven
- Built-in refrigerator
- Pounded copper farm sink
- Travertine splash with copper mosaic detail
- 80″ x 74″ marble kitchen island seats 9
- Custom kitchen cabinets with task lighting
- Custom marble kitchen countertop
- Laundry room with folding station in sink
- 18 inch travertine kitchen floor tile
- 9 foot kitchen ceiling with recessed canned lighting and chandelier
- Pantry with built-in Avante 56 bottle wine refrigerator and
Master Bathroom Features
- Radiant heat travertine tile floors
- Phylrich faucets & hardware
- Shower w/four body sprayers & steam
- MTI jetted soaker tub w/travertine step & surround
- Dual vessel travertine sinks & countertops
- Walk in master wardrobe w/custom European walnut cabinetry
- Baldwin cabinet hardware
Secondary Bath Features
- Rare African mahogany cabinetry
- Travertine step in shower
- Backlit sink vessel
Living room features
- Oversized bay window
- Open beam ceiling
- Quartzite fireplace w/gas starter
- Hardwood floors
- Fossiled Three Rivers Flagstone courtyard
- Viking 52 inch stainless steel barbecue/smoker w/rotisserie sear feature
- Swimming Pool
- Garden area
The Lakewood neighborhood is near a network of beautiful regional trails for jogging, hiking, bicycling with many of these trails passing through the heart of Walnut Creek. These trails allow the user a chance to enjoy a leisurely, rural pace while experiencing some trails providing sweeping vistas of the nearby hills and Mt. Diablo. Homeowners here enjoy the benefits of excellent schools and easy access to major commute routes and BART.
One of Walnut Creek’s oldest neighborhoods, Lakewood is full of traditions and neighbors who socialize and volunteer together, it seems like a town from another time. There’s a blend of long time owners, new families and lots of children. In the middle of the neighborhood sits its namesake developed by Robert Noble Burgess, Lake Lakewood.
The lake is now the private enclave of a handful of homes barely visible to passersby. The Lake’s original house was designed by architect Julia Morgan perhaps best known for her work on Hearst Castle and buildings for Mills College.