155 Harriet Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA
$ Click for current price
3 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1150 SQUARE FEET
Discover this classic traditional style home
* The living room is highlighted by crown molding and a cozy fireplace
* The french doors open to a lovely enclosed patio room
* The remodeled kitchen features custom counter tops, beautiful cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances
* The breakfast nook is perfect for casual daily living
Other features include:
* Dual pane insulated windows
* Central forced air heat & air conditioning
* 1 year home protection warranty
Gregory Gardens is a special neighborhood close to great public schools including nearby Gregory Gardens Elementary School and the top rated Sequoia Schools
* School scores are in the 80th and 90th percentiles, the top 20 percent in the state
* Pleasant Hill is the home of Diablo Valley College, the leading state community college with transfers to 4 year universities
Discover the Pleasant Hill lifestyle!
* Vibrant Downtown Pleasant Hill is nearby, with shopping, entertainment and great restaurant dining
* A network of beautiful trails for hiking and bicycling passes through the heart of Gregory Gardens
* There is a nearby park with community pools, baseball fields & Teen Center
* During the spring and summer months, City Hall is transformed into a Farmer’s Market
* Pleasant Hill also hosts a series of free outdoor concerts at the lake and lawn area
* Contact us to today to set a time to view this home
Pete Sabine. (925) 297-5335.
Not intended as a solicitation if your property is listed with another Broker. Information has not been verified by Broker.