2350 Pleasant Hill Road #2, Pleasant Hill, CA
$ Click for current price
2 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 875 SQUARE FEET
Discover Grayson Terrace, an enclave of 26 well-maintained condominiums in the heart of Pleasant Hill. This prime location is close to shopping, restaurants, public transportation and major commute routes. Enjoy the nearby canal recreation trail system perfect for exercising. Roger Smith Park and playing field is only a few blocks away.
This ground floor end unit condo is well located in the complex and features a lovely fenced patio with a sliding door leading into a tastefully remodeled home. There are 2 assigned parking spaces for this unit, one space is a covered carport and the other space is uncovered next to each other.
The complete update of the inside of this condo home includes:
• Recently installed floor coverings
• Recently painted interior
• Updated bathrooms
• All kitchen appliances are less than 5 years old
• Granite kitchen counter top
• Central forced air furnance and air conditioning units are less than 5 years old
• Hot water heater is less than 5 years old
• Energy efficient kitchen lighting system
• Laundry closet in condo
• Dual pane insulated windows
• Strandwood Elementary School, Pleasant Hill Middle School, College Park High School
Contact Pete Sabine
Text or call 925.297-5335
Not intended as a solicitation if your property is listed with another Broker. Information has not been verified by Broker.