14 Upson Court, Pleasant Hill, CA
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 1926 SQUARE FEET
Discover this traditional style four bedroom home close to good public schools, parks, the canal recreational trail, Downtown Pleasant Hill featuring fine dining, entertainment and shopping.
Commuters will appreciate the convenient proximity to major highways and public transportation.
This home offers approx. 1925 square feet of gracious living surrounded by lovely gardens, lawn areas and a swimming pool.
The cozy fireplace in the living room and the dining room is perfect for holiday dinner parties. The spacious master bedroom features a walk-in closet. The kitchen has a dining area for informal daily dining.
The family room has a vaulted open beam ceiling, hardwood floor and sliding doors leading to the covered deck area. The rear yard is designed for summer outdoor dining and barbeques. Children will love the room to play in the private backyard with a lawn and mature trees providing shade for your family and guests.
Additional features include:
• Central forced air heat and air conditioning
• Hardwood floors and recently installed carpet
• Automatic irrigation system
• Approximately .28-acre lot
• One-year home protection warranty
Public school options include:
• Strandwood Elementary School (National Blue Ribbon School for 2016!)
• Pleasant Hill Middle School
• College Park High School
• Alternative Sequoia Elementary and Middle schools
Call or text (925) 297-5335 to see this lovely home.
Not intended as a solicitation if your property is listed with another Broker. Information has not been verified by Broker.